Showing 1–9 of 18 results
Geomax Robotic Total Station Tracking DeviceRead more
- Worldwide positioning available indoor via WLAN (accuracy of 15 meters) and outdoor via A-GPS (accuracy of 50 meters), GPS (accuracy down to <5 metres).
- Get location updates on demand as frequently as once every minute.
- Travel history up to 365 days.
- Tracking the device even when the TS is off due life of backup battery.
- Instrument locking/unlocking remotely by clicking a button, even if the TS is not powered on, since the operation relies on establishing a connection to X-FIND module.
- Trigger alarm remotely.
- Flight mode capable. Disable only by starting up the TS.
- Checking status of the internal backup battery.
- Multiple devices tracking and managing within a account. The user cannot delete or transfer a device from one account to another.
- Multiple zones of Geo-fence designated by the user =>a notification by e-mail, SMS or push up messages from the application is sent when the device is out of the fence.
- Start moving alarm => a notification is sent when the instrument is moved.
- Speed alarm => a notification is sent when the speed limit is exceeded.
Geomax Zoom 25 Series Total StationThe enhanced design of Zoom25 protects the instrument against dust and water jets from any direction even under low temperatures down to -30°C. A fast, simple and flexible data transfer is ensured by the incorporated RS232, USB and Bluetooth ® technology. neXus5 EDM With 500 m non-prism range, you are ensured high precision and reliability. […]Read more
Panasonic FZ-B2 Tablet£1,295.00Ideal for industry sectors using light applications and looking to replace their ageing business PDA’s, the FZ-B2 with its energy efficient and mobility-designed Intel Atom processor is an affordable and flexible mobile solution. With its capacitive, 10-finger multi-touch display flexible configurable ports and business expansion capability this Android™ 6.0 device can be used in the field […]Read more
Seco Aluminium Lightweight Tripod & 5 Metre 5 Section Levelling Staff£59.99Tripod Details These tripods accommodate 5/8 x 11 instruments and are designed for all types of jobs Features a Quick Clamp and a Triangle/Flat head Tripod Head Size: 12cm, +,-2mm from flat side to opposite corner The telescopic Aluminum (Round) legs allow for setup to extend to 63.5 in (1.60 m) Hardware is Black only Weighs […]Read more
Seco Birchwood Dual Lock Clamp Round Head Tripod£109.99Featuring our new Birch wood to improve quality and maintain consistency, SECO recently contracted with a mill and harvester to purchase large lots of high-quality kiln dried birch 6.5 inch round head and standard 5/8 x 11 threaded stud is ideal for mounting a variety of instruments Birch wood legs include hand hole for carrying […]Read more
X-PAD Ultimate Survey Premium (GNSS, TPS and ROBOTIC)In a single onboard software, you find both GPS and total station survey and stakeout. The views come with all the topographic and cadastral functions that, until now, were present only on desktop softwares.The innovative automatic drawing system by feature codes allows you to see the survey drawing composing point after point without requiring long […]Read more