Welcome To Global Survey
Based in the heart of the North West of England, means we are able to easily access the extensive motorway network, making it possible for us to offer an outstanding delivery service to all our customers. As a company we don’t focus on just one area, we have four main areas of expertise within survey equipment industry.
These areas are:
Repair & calibrations
Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited has been providing businesses with equipment finance for over 27 years. With access to over 25 banks and funders, along with reserves of £100 Million of our own money, our aim is to support UK businesses to get the kit they need. we provide easily access the extensive motorway network and best solution for outstanding delivery service.we have best expertise within survey equipment industry. Kennet manages the Group in its role as a strategic holding company. Its primary function is the ongoing strategic development of the motorway network activities. It also provides the survey equipment and service functions.
Watch Our Presentation
GeoMax CTP104 Medium Duty Aluminium Tripod£66.00Read more
- These tripods accommodate 5/8 x 11 instruments and are designed for all types of jobs
- The telescopic Aluminum (Round) legs allow for quick setup
- Extends to 1.67 m
- Features Fast Clamps lock type with a Triangle/Flat head
- Features shoulder straps
- Weighs 4.95 kg
GeoMax Robotic Total Station Tracking Device X-FIND£850.00Read more
- Worldwide positioning available indoor via WLAN (accuracy of 15 meters) and outdoor via A-GPS (accuracy of 50 meters), GPS (accuracy down to <5 metres).
- Get location updates on demand as frequently as once every minute.
- Travel history up to 365 days.
- Tracking the device even when the TS is off due life of backup battery.
- Instrument locking/unlocking remotely by clicking a button, even if the TS is not powered on, since the operation relies on establishing a connection to X-FIND module.
- Trigger alarm remotely.
- Flight mode capable. Disable only by starting up the TS.
- Checking status of the internal backup battery.
- Multiple devices tracking and managing within a account. The user cannot delete or transfer a device from one account to another.
- Multiple zones of Geo-fence designated by the user =>a notification by e-mail, SMS or push up messages from the application is sent when the device is out of the fence.
- Start moving alarm => a notification is sent when the instrument is moved.
- Speed alarm => a notification is sent when the speed limit is exceeded.
GeoMax Zenius 800 Tablet£1,200.00The GeoMax Zenius800 field controller uses the latest technology to achieve the high accuracy results and maximum efficiency required for on-site success. BIM and CAD files are quickly uploaded and easily edited. With an IP67 rating the Zenius800 operates reliably despite adverse environmental conditions. The water repellant touchscreen is unaffected by water or dust, making sure it works when you do .Read more