Wooden tripod for high-precision total stations and lasers
- The tripod is made of lacquered, high-quality wood.
- A special processing with oil protects the wood from humidity and water.
- Wooden tripods show excellent damping qualities. In comparison to aluminium-made tripods shocks and vibrations on the jobsite get much better absorbed. This enhances measurement accuracy.
- Exposed to bright sunlight wood proves to have much less expansion than metal-made items. This also adds to the quality and reliability of any survey work -no matter what weather conditions you have to cope with.
- Especially when working with high-precision instruments – like total stations or theodolites -using a quality wooden tripod is absolutely recommended.
- The handling is as simple and convenient as it is with aluminium tripods. The legs extend without jamming which prevents the tripod from wear. Nonetheless – the clamping system works absolutely reliable.